TOP IQ (last 30 days)
This policy explains our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way we collect and use your information when you use our website.
1. Introduction & Definitions
"Global IQ test" or "we/us/our” means owners of the website (iq-global-test.com), its partners, employees. "you" means you; the user of this website and "your" shall be interpreted accordingly. "this website" refers to iq-global-test.com. "user information" means the personal details which may be provided by you to us via this website. “user account” means an account registered by you on our website iq-global-test.com. "users" means the users of the website.
We respect your privacy. Your personal information is secure. Global IQ test does not collect or use your information for any purpose other than as specified at the time of collection of the information. We will not share your personal information with third-parties or for marketing purposes, but we may use your registered details to contact you with information of test results or to inform you about our new products.
We are committed to protecting your privacy when you use our services and we ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
We are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which applies across the European Union and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
2. User Account
3. Collection & Use of Information
3.1 The information we collect
To get your accurate results of the test you must enter personal information on the website. We will retain your user information so that you have access to your result.
The types of personal information that may be collected from you include name, e-mail address, age, sex, education and country. We may also collect certain non-personal information when you visit our website such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
3.2 How we use the information we collect about you
The information we collect form you will be stored on our secure servers within the European Economic Area. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We shall be entitled to use your user information for the following purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website;
- market research, including statistical analysis of user behavior which we may disclose to third parties in a depersonalized, aggregated form;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website;
- Understand and analyze how you use our website;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- Send you emails;
- Find and prevent fraud.
3.3 Disclosure of your Information
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties to enable them to send you direct marketing without your permission to do so.
4. Cookies & Beacons
4.1 Web Beacons, otherwise known as Web Bugs or Pixels
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor a viewer's journey around a single website or a collection of websites. They are also referred to as web bugs or pixels and are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a web site. For example a company owning a network of sites may use web beacons to count and recognise users traveling around its network. Being able to recognise you enables the site owner to personalise your visit, the content they display to the viewser including adverts and make it more user friendly.
We collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration and to audit the use of our website such as gathering demographic information to generate user statistics for content providers.
Each time you log onto our site and each time you request one of our web pages, our server logs your IP address. Although we log your session with us, we will not normally link your IP address to anything that can enable us to identify you personally. However, we can and will use IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions or to protect our website, users or others.
Visit our Cookies Policy page for detailed information on what cookies are, which cookies we set and how each is used on our website including information on how to control and remove cookies from your viewing device.
5. Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
6. Our Advertising Partners
7. Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Global IQ test has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
8. Data Security & Your Rights
8.1 Our Commitment to Data Security
We use both technical and organisational security measures to protect all data collected via this website from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. These security measures are continuously being improved in line with technological developments.
5.4 Policies Contact
We are committed to working with you to resolve, quickly and fairly, any complaints you may have about the protection of your personal information. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us through [email protected]
9. Data Protection Laws including GDPR compliance and implementation plan
Global IQ Test seeks to comply with all applicable data protection, privacy and data security laws which includes, but is not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
10. Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Global IQ test does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.