Average IQ in Sweden
|Number of responses:||1000+|
|Rank in Rating:||25|
- Population size: Approximately 10.3 million.
- Life expectancy: About 83 years.
- Birth rate: Around 11.5 births per 1,000 population.
- Average age of the population: Approximately 41 years.
- Percentage of the urban population: Roughly 88%.
Average salary: Approximately SEK 32,800 per month (though this can vary by industry and occupation).
Unemployment rate: About 8.0%.
Inflation rate: Around 1.7%.
Level of investment in science and technology as a percentage of GDP: Data not readily available, but Sweden is known for investing significantly in R&D, often exceeding 3% of its GDP.
Educational and cultural indicators
Percentage distribution of education levels:
- Secondary education (up to age 18): Approximately 90%.
- Tertiary education: Around 40% (bachelor's degree or higher).
Average expenditure on education: Close to 7% of GDP.
Duration of education: Primary and secondary education usually lasts until age 18, followed by tertiary education which can vary based on the degree.
Percentage of the population with internet access: Over 93%.
Percentage of literate population: Virtually 100%.
Percentage of the population with higher education: Roughly 40%.
Proportion of the population engaged in research and development activities: Not specific data available, but given Sweden's strong emphasis on R&D, it's safe to assume a significant portion of its workforce is engaged in this sector.